Counter

Thursday, June 24, 2010

comments

Hello everyone I just wanted to leave a comment to say hello and I hope everyone likes the blog and is finding it helpful. I also would like to hear from you about your shopping and any questions that you might have. I have been on here for a few days now and no comment's yet very sad :(. I not only want this blog to be where the deals are and what deals I find but I want you to get involved to and let everyone know how well your doing I know I just love telling people all the great deals I get so share whatever you would like with us. Also,I plan on having another coupon meeting next not sure when need to look and see what date is good, but it will be at my house in the evening and I hope some of you will be able to make it. If so we will have two groups this time one group will be new people which will be with me and the 2nd group will be the one's from the 1st meeting which will be with Gennie (she knows everything that I know). I hope everyone can make it and can't wait to see you then. In the mean time keep looking for coupons and buying those papers..

Triple your money!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment